The most important relationship you have is with yourself – let’s make it a loving one.
- Do you ever wonder what people with loving relationships and amazing lives are doing differently?
- Do you feel loved by others but not by yourself?
- Are you sick of the critical voices in your head?
- Is confusion about what you want preventing you from having fulfilling relationships?
- Have you noticed that when you aren’t happy within yourself, you struggle to be happy with others?
The key to living a life that you love is to understand YOURSELF deeply and what YOU truly care about and fearlessly align these insights to your relationship with yourself and those around you.
The Creating Healthy Relationships program provides you with valuable life skills, supported by live sessions guided by experts in counselling, mental health support and professional coaching.
Creating Healthy Relationships was developed by professional coaches Vivienne Ladommatou and Shaun Young, co-founders of Hall and Grace, and is based on their new book Loved: How to coach yourself to well being through self love. They’ve distilled the key lessons in this book into a simple, effective format that touches every area of your life.