We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data shared with us. TNMCoaching LLP will process personal data on behalf of our Clients only to the extent necessary for the provision of the services provided and will only retain the minimum legal requirements for the services we offer.
Who We Are
What Is The Purpose Of This Document?
TNMCoaching LLP is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information relating to you, and as applicable, shared by you on behalf of those within your organization, during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It applies to all clients and consumers of our products and services through TNM Coaching Business, TNM Life and TNM Coaching Academy.
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with data protection law. This states that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have informed you about.
- Kept securely.
Information We Hold About You
TNMCoaching LLP will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you. TNMCoaching LLP will process this personal information to provide you with our services and to meet our contractual obligations.
We will collect, store, and use, some or all, of the following categories of personal information about you.
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses;
- Your name, age/date of birth and gender.
- Credit Card details to include name on card, credit card number, expiry date, CVV number and billing address.
- Your correspondence and communication with TNM Coaching
- Survey and assessment results & reports and course feedback;
- Your usage data and online browsing activities on our website
- Your purchase history of services, subscriptions, programs and events
- Your attendance at virtual and online courses and any examination results
- Your location
- Comments you may share on our community spaces
- Your marketing data including your preferences
This list is not exhaustive and there may be circumstances where additional data is collected for the purposes laid out in this Policy.
The TNM Coaching website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
How Your Personal Information Is Collected?
We collect your personal data to ensure that we can provide the services we have been contracted to fulfill. We collect personal information at the time you share it with us.
We collect personal information when you purchase or register via our website to join any of our programs and events. We also collect personal information when you subscribe to one of our communities or membership based services, or when you sign up for our newsletter.
We collect personal information through third party payment service providers (such as Stripe or Paypal) when you make a payment for our any of our products, programs or services.
We collect personal information through contact made to our sales and operations team.
If you have been referred to us as part of your participation in program organized by a client we collect personal information about you and people within your organization when this is shared by somebody with the relevant authority and consent to do so.
Personal Data Collected From Third Parties
We may also collect additional information from third parties.
We may receive Technical and Usage Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies including Google, Youtube, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Facebook.
We may receive Technical and Usage Data about you from third party analytics providers like Google, third party advertising networks and search information providers.
How We Will Use Information About You
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use personal information shared with us, in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you;
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party and where your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
If You Fail To Provide Personal Information
If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations.
Change Of Purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules and where this is required or permitted by law.
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers or other sub-contractors of TNMCoaching LLP.
We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Why We Might Share Your Personal Information With Third Parties?
We will share your personal information with third parties where it is required by law, where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with you, for example, when sharing with a third party supplier to conduct a survey or external assessment as part of the service or engagement you have contracted us to provide. We may also share your information where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Transferring Information Outside The EU
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to countries outside the EU in order to perform a contract with you.
It is important to us to protect the security of your information.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business legitimate need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How long will we use your information for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Rights Of Access, Correction, Erasure, And Restriction
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where there is no legitimate reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
If you want to review, verify, correct, request erasure of your personal information or object to the processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information or to exercise any of your other rights listed above. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right To Withdraw Consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing, at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at: email@example.com. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so by law.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time and to provide you with a new privacy notice when/if we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you by other means occasionally about the processing of your personal information.