“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.”
- Viktor Frankl
The skill of listening more deeply, being more present, and increasing holistic awareness in order to take actions and make decisions from clear positive intention rather than stress behaviors or reactive patterns.
The ability to co-create extraordinary outcomes by accessing the deeper intelligence and powerful creative energy in yourself and others.
This program will help people learn, practice, and build Mindfulness in the context of Leadership. Managers will see how to apply Mindfulness directly in their role, for themselves, those around them, and the company as a whole. Executives will learn how to use Mindfulness to enhance major key performance areas, outcomes, and growth potential.
- What is (and isn’t) Mindfulness?
- Why is Mindfulness useful in our lives?
- Why is Mindfulness powerful in the workplace?
- How can we build our Mindfulness?
- What is a Mindful Leader?
- How can we become Mindful Leaders?
- What can I do after this training to stay on my Mindful Leadership journey?
- Understanding of Mindfulness concepts and direct experience of Mindfulness practices
- Greater awareness of thought patterns, emotions, and personal capacities
- Increase leadership maturity and calmness under pressure
- Make better decisions by learning how to respond rather than react to stress in the workplace
- Increase clarity in uncertainty to find the intentional positive action to move forward
- Know how to more easily embrace contrast and change and create more positive change
- Increased capacity to solve problems in new ways
- Use Mindfulness to build Leadership Presence, enhancing interactions, meetings, conversations, and even presentations
- Develop a beginning understanding of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and how to use emotional data to improve performance
- How to face new challenges with deeper exploration, focus, and creativity
- Understanding Mindful Leadership and how to positively influence company performance and culture through becoming a Mindful Leader
- Know how to use Mindfulness as a Leadership Strategy for co-creating extraordinary outcomes
This program will enable a thorough understanding and experience of what mindfulness is and will provide the executives with all the tools and motivation to create their own mindfulness practices. By the end of the program, participants will develop a personalised action plan for integrating mindfulness into their life and work as Mindful Leaders.
This Course is opened in a 3-day session, followed by a 4-month microlearning and implementation period, and closed with individual and group coaching.