Organisations need individuals who can communicate and influence authentically. People simply feel suspicious when someone doesn’t appear to be authentic, or if they are using manipulation to get what they want.
This module course covers a range of successful techniques for influencing, motivating, inspiring and getting commitment from others... without manipulating them, and explains how we can use these techniques both authentically and confidently.
- As a result of completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply effective influencing techniques to achieve desired results.
- Confidently manage resistance and overcome objections.
- Perceive situations from many points of view and choose the best approach.
- Understand the difference between authentic influence and manipulation.
- Develop a personal action plan to maintain continuous improvements.
- What is Authentic Influence?
- Why manipulation doesn’t work
- Analyse natural influencing style and personal effectiveness
- How to maximise on personal style
- 8 major Influencing Styles and how to use them
- Retaining flexibility
- How to prepare and structure a conversation through: P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- Synergy: What does it really mean to achieve a ‘win-win’ outcome
- Maintaining control whilst encouraging constructive collaboration
- Motivating through values
- 10 Tips to remember when managing/influencing upwards
- Getting buy-in and commitment
- Putting P.A.S.S.I.O.N. into practice
- Identify personal areas for development and personal action planning
- Participants will share their key insights
Duration: 1 day Face to face training