The Coaching Virtually program is aimed at leaders and specialists who want to be highly effective in leading and working within virtual teams.
Empowering performance and realizing the potential of their virtual team not only develops skills and capabilities, it also inspires people in new ways with new values by using virtual modes of operation. This in turn improves attendance levels, maximizing retention of the best people and making the leader's role within the global company much easier, more fulfilling and more successful.
- How to listen and hear a person you cannot see (listen/hear)
- How to use language to communicate a message and illustrate (educate/illustrate)
- How to keep a coachee engaged in a virtual setting by using inclusive language (include/involve)
- How to be present and use language to match, mirror and adapt to the coachee’s pace/tone/mood (relate/respond)
- How to be and sound authentic (voice/tone)
- How to use context/stories/anecdotes (language/contextualise)
- How to combine listening and language to deepen a coachee’s understanding and self-awareness (evoke/challenge)
- Using visioning and distinctions to expand potential (stretch/involve)
- How to identify gaps and blind spots, and create accountability that is empowering to the coachee (structure/support)
Key Learning Outcomes
The Coaching Virtually program will dramatically increase your leadership success. Using the most advanced coaching innovations to develop critical competencies within your virtual team and in interacting with colleagues you will create the edge that maximizes motivation and delivers the results you need to drive the organization's objectives in virtual environments. The results? A new, empowered way of working with your resources, with measurable results of higher and sustainable productivity.
Method & Participants
3 x 90 minute virtual WebEx sessions with 3-4 weeks between each session. A maximum group of 12 participants.