This program will enable you as a manager to enhance your writing skills, and communicate your business writing with clarity and impact. Within this workshop, we will work with ways to specifically define your writing purpose and identify the outcome you wish to achieve with your writing, persuasively communicating your objectives to your audience. The course will also offer many practical tips, easy-to-use techniques and suggestions to help you create the most effective business writing possible, and apply what you have learned immediately upon return to the workplace.
Key competences and skills
- Setting clear cbjectives
- Presenting your ideas with impact
- Influencing with style
- Leadership communication skills
- Communicating vision and purpose
- Strategic focus development
- Persuasive writing techniques
Key learning outcomes
- In this program participants will develop powerful yet easy-to-use techniques that will enable their business writing to have maximum impact on their audiences, whatever their objective.
- Working with the best practises of professional writing, participants in this course will leave with a toolkit of powerful and easily applicable writing techniques.
Participants, after receiving a preparation packet for this course, will bring to the program several business writing samples which will be utilized within the course for further development. Vital feedback into what works and what doesn't work for their writing purposes will be developed throughout the program.
A workshop manual with materials for course use will be provided on-site.
Following this program, an additional packet of materials will be distributed of activities and additional resources that will further reinforce the learning objectives achieved.
Materials for this program
A room which can comfortably accommodate up to 12 participants, several flipcharts, a projection device, and space for break-out sessions.