WHY ATTEND TEAMS WIN WITH BRANDS?
Businesses which lead the market understand how to position, build, and use their brands to dominate. Leaders and managers of companies will benefit from understanding how brands can be defined, which strategies can be applied, which problems should be avoided, and how to compete. Any business leader and manager can use this know-how and combine it with their expertise and they and their teams will improve their performance.
WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING THIS COURSE?
Brand Equity Management course is divided in following lessons:
- Brand Equity Management introduction;
- Basic facts about brands and business;
- Brand terminology and examples;
- Brand strategies and examples;
- Errors to avoid and how to avoid them;
- Tools which enable brand know-how and teamwork;
- Goals which can be reached with BEM and how they can be reached;
- Exercise or workshop.
Course attendee will have following knowledge:
- Better understanding of business strategy;
- Better understanding of product design;
- Better understanding of sales;
- Better understanding of marketing;
- Better understanding of market dynamics and competitors;
- Improved leadership which focuses on business goals;
- Improved culture which focuses on competition.
HOW WILL I LEARN THIS?
Course can be done virtually or on location or one-on-one or with a group.
It involves discussion and unlimited Q&A until attendee has reached full understanding of concepts.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone who's decisions can influence the competitiveness of the business or who needs to cooperate with people who make business decisions.
List includes, but is not final:
- Business owners;
- CEOs, C-level managers, top managers;
- Marketing managers and specialists;
- Sales leaders and representatives;
- HR managers;
- Product designers;
- Marketing, advertising, PR, and design professionals;
- Investors and traders.
SO WHAT IF I ATTEND WIN WITH YOUR BRANDS?
You will have clarity of action when it comes to your business strategy, your competitor's strategy, your customers, and your market. You will also be able to more easily communicate your vision and strategy to your team.