To increase the productivity of the team by having them running “Super Effective Meetings”.
The seminar includes:
- Sequences on the theory behind the perfect organization of a meeting.
- Exercises and case studies in order for the participants to practice in a safe environment.
- Tools and check list they can use and adapt for their purpose.
- Meeting purpose: the three types to choose from and how to make it clear.
- Who to invite, who not? When?
- The success of a meeting depends largely on the preparation. What to prepare and how?
- The skills necessary to facilitate a purposeful and efficient meeting and how to acquire and enhance them
- How to speed up the decision process during a meeting.
- The ground rules that need to be set in order to run an efficient meeting.
- Motivating others to be productive and cooperative and dealing with difficult participants.
- How to make sure actions are being followed up after the meeting is over.
- The rules for routine meetings.
- Alternatives to calling in a meeting.
- The challenges of remote meetings (teleconferences) and how to overcome them
- Modeling the perfect teleconference meeting.
Key learning outcomes
After attending the seminar, participants will have learned:
- to call only necessary meetings.
- to prepare a meeting in order to maximize the outcomes.
- to maximize the commitment and contribution of each participant.
- to ensure that all decisions made during a meeting are being followed up and put into action.
1 day workshop
1.5 hour teleconference three weeks later with the main topic
1 hour Follow-Up meeting eight weeks after the face-to-face workshop
Appropriate conference room with daylight, 3 flip charts, beamer.