When a group can all see the destination with equal clarity, have had opportunity to design that destination, and are invited to contribute to getting the organization there, uncommon amounts of energy come to bear on the achievement of the objective. Getting a genuine, across the board alignment requires minimizing hierarchical barriers, perceived or real. It requires seeing oneself as others see me, whether 'me' be a person or an organization. And it requires the development of real empathy between players. This program addresses these components of the corporate group dynamic allowing a future vision to be developed based on a value driven purpose by a group of willing participants who are aligned toward the same objective.
The workshop is highly interactive giving participants a chance to practice the new skills and to discuss how to integrate the skills after class is over. Techniques used include self-awareness exercises and assessments, exercises in time- and energy-management, and case-studies and games to increase awareness, intuition, influence and successful interpersonal interactions. Ensure buy-in to the plans by all members.
Key learning outcomes
After attending this program, you will:
- Understand how your emotions affect your thoughts and actions.
- Channel those internal forces for constructive purposes.
- Shift emotional states at will to increase creativity and productivity, for yourself and those you work with.
- Recognize the emotional triggers in others so you can gracefully resolve conflicts.
- This workshop will teach you how your brain works so that you can help yourself, your employees and your customers deal with their greatest challenges.
- Up to 24 participants
- All participants to attend both sessions
- Ongoing personal coaching for key influencers recommended