Most people live in a restricted circle of potential and it’s not because they lack intelligence, opportunities or resources but because they don’t believe in themselves or worse, they don’t think they are “good enough”. The truth of the matter is that self-esteem and confidence are learnable skills and therefore can be understood, trained and mastered in life.
Research shows that the right level of confidence can help you to take on the world with more energy and determination, resulting in better relationships, quality work and courage to maximize your potential. Today organizations need people with higher levels of independence, self-reliance, self-trust, and the capacity to exercise initiative.
The journey of building confidence and developing self-esteem is aimed at anyone interested in personal growth & development in their careers. We will be exploring how self-esteem and confidence can significantly improve a number of soft skills, such a positive and emotional intelligence, adaptability, flexibility, communication, social skills, resilience, courage, self-awareness, empathy and self-management. This program is both, highly informative and practical, to ensure you will have lots of opportunities for deep self-exploration to uncover your limiting beliefs, patterns and behaviours.
During the in-depth self-esteem session, you will learn how to let go of outdated self-identities so that you clearly see yourself without those labels and step into your true potential. We will look at your limiting beliefs and replace them with new beliefs based on truth rather than emotions and feelings. We will help you overcome negative patterns and self-talk so that you start to make the most of your potential and progress in your career.
In the self-confidence in-depth session, you will learn how to raise to new challenges, seize opportunities, deal with difficult situations, and take responsibility if and when things go awry. We will look at the quality of your actions and help you evoke the courage to raise the bar and progressively step outside of your comfort zone; with determination, solid plan and clarity. We will support you in overcoming your biggest fears that are holding you back.
Key competences skills addressed and learned in this program
- Positive and emotional intelligence
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Resilience & courage
- Empathy and self-management
- Fear management | decision making | goal setting | micro planning
- Self-promotion | limiting beliefs | self-worth
Key learning outcomes
- Improved communication and relationships
- Higher levels of independence, self-reliance, self-trust
- Ability to overcome inner self-critical voices (fear of failure, rejection)
- Freedom from social anxiety and self-doubt
- Direction and focus, with clearly defined actions and objectives
- Increased personal satisfaction, motivation and morale
- Courage to face challenges with drive, excitement and curiosity
- Courage to set and respect personal boundaries
- Ability to trust yourself in the face of uncertainty
- Ability to let go of the outcomes
3 x half-days + 6 x 2h monthly group coaching sessions
Total duration: 7-9 months
- Intro Workshop (half-day)
- Self-Esteem Workshop (half-day)
- Confidence Workshop (half-day)
- Group Coaching (6-month program)
Additional information specific to this program
Participants will, after completing a self-reflection form prior to this program, identify the meaning and importance of inner confidence as well as the positive impact it can have, both professionally and personally, in their lives.
Following completion of each session, a packet of materials will be distributed with activities, additional resources (e.g. recommended books, podcasts and videos) that will further reinforce the learning objectives achieved.
Materials for this program
Currently the program is delivered online (only) via Zoom, with the break-out sessions’ functionality, allowing more engaging and solution-oriented outcome. Participants will be briefed on how to prepare an ideal learning environment from home in order to maximize their learning and enhance their overall experience.