These are extraordinary times. Even before COVID-19, we were living through a period of unprecedented change, which has suddenly, and without warning, accelerated at warp speed. The levels of uncertainty and unpredictability we are experiencing in all aspects of our lives would have been unimaginable just a few short months ago.
As we seek to navigate these turbulent times, more and more organizations, from biotech to the military, are looking make Mindfulness a cornerstone of their talent development initiatives. Mindfulness, the centuries-old practice of bringing focused awareness, presence and reflection offers a powerful set of tools and techniques that can assist along the way.
In both our personal and our professional lives Mindfulness gives us access to the space between stimulus and response. It allows us to tap into our intuition and a deeper level of knowing. It allows us to be thoughtful and intentional about how we respond. And it creates space for empathy and compassion, not only with our others, but with ourselves.
Mindfulness can be a powerful tool across industries and at all levels. It supports the growth and development people who are:
- Self-reflective and self-aware
- Innovative, open-minded, and able to navigate the winds of change with relative grace and ease
- Collaborative and relational, with high levels of social and emotional intelligence
- Compassionate, with self and others
- Resilient and able to maintain composure in the face of turmoil and conflict
- Motivated and engaged, with a focus on getting it done, and generating positive, sustainable results
In this experiential and interactive program offered by TNM Senior Coach and Trainer Gina Paigen, we will explore the fundamentals of Mindfulness; what it is, how it works, the benefits and outcomes, and how it can be a genuine “performance superpower” for you, your team, and your enterprise.
We will practice tools and techniques for expanding Mindfulness, and explore how to apply those methods in an organizational context.
The program is structured to be relevant to those who are new to Mindfulness concepts, as well as those who have been practicing for many years.
As a bonus, participants can opt to receive weekly follow-up exercises to keep them engaged in the practice and moving forward on their Mindfulness journey.
- Understand the concept of Mindfulness and the value it can bring both personally and professionally
- Leave with a set of tools and techniques you can begin using immediately that will help jump start (or expand) your Mindfulness practice, including weekly follow-up practices
- Make the connection between Mindfulness and performance in an organizational context and explore how Mindfulness practice can be your performance superpower!
For availability and to register click here.