This 90 minute masterclass delivered by TNM Senior Coach and Trainer Damian Fearns is a brief yet deep dive into understanding fear and anxiety and how you can play an active role in controlling your own responses and helping those around you to control theirs. Packed full of useful information and easy to learn techniques, you will understand:
- The causes of anxiety and how anxiety and stress are related.
- What’s happening in your body and brain and why.
- The meaning of Placebo and Nocebo, it’s bio-psycho-social effects (it is contagious) and the power of choosing the part you play.
- How to control anxiety- through a variety of bio-psycho-social approaches.
- How to remain clear in a crisis, lower your baseline anxiety level and learn to achieve deep relaxation.
- How to use the power of your imagination to manage your thoughts and feelings and to create appropriate responses to stressful situations.
This masterclass includes power-point presentation and storytelling with some guided relaxation and visualisation. Questions are encouraged and references and further reading offered.
For availability and to register click here.