At Stanhill Court Hotel,
Stanhill, Charlwood, Surrey, England.
23rd to 25th September 2015.
This three day ICF-approved advanced coaching intensive is for coaches who
- have trained with us in the past or
- who have completed an ICF recognised coach training programme or
- who have done 2 years practice since completing their coach training
It is an advanced programme and is NOT suitable for new coaches with no coaching experience or those wishing to start coach training.
Do you want to be a more powerful, effective coach?
Do you want a greater understanding of the core coaching competencies and how they play together to create transformation and breakthrough?
Are you preparing for your ICF credential and want an intensive prep course?
Are you looking for advanced coach training towards your ICF credential or renewal?
Do you simply love coaching and want to do it even better?
Then this three day advanced coach training programme is for you.
You will learn about all of the core coaching competencies at an advanced level, helping you to develop flair, creativity and power in your coaching. Many people believe the coaching competencies are somehow limiting – we will show you how they are limitless in their possibility and help you to be more of who you are as a coach.
During the three days you will:
- Gain a greater understanding of the advanced levels of all of the core coaching competencies.
- Learn to apply that understanding in a way that builds your own, natural style and creativity as a coach.
- Get “Inside the Assessor’s Head” – understand what the assessor is looking for and how they will measure that.
- Practice coaching and get feedback on your coaching.
- Experience smaller group mentoring sessions specific to your level and/or taget credential.
- Network, share and grow with a group of experienced, skilled coaches.
Have a lot of fun!
Who should attend?
- Coaches wishing to develop their coaching skills and technical understanding of the core coaching competencies
- Those coaches wishing to apply for an ICF credential
- Coaches wishing to get lots of feedback on their coaching and experience others' coaching too
- Coaches wishing to develop their knowledge and training towards mastery
Lisa Wynn is a Master Certified Coach, an ICF Assessor and Director of Coaching for Corporate Potential Ltd. Corporate Potential's coach training programmes have been attended by delegates from China, India, Australia, Malaysia and across Europe and was shortlisted in the Training Journal National Awards in the category of Best Externally Developed and Delivered Training Programme.
Lisa has a light, profound touch with her training and coaching and is the Coaching at Work columnist on mastering the competencies of coaching. Lisa works with internal coaches from FSA, LogicaCMG, BT, O2, Shell and many other companies helping them to develop their coaching skills and runs masterclasses around Europe and as far afield as China. She is frequently consulted by major corporations on how to develop their coaching capacity, how to "join up the dots" of a diverse range of coaching activity and also for troubleshooting when coaching initiatives have failed to make the anticipated impact.
All training hours are in alignment with the International Coach Federation's Core Coaching Competencies. This programme provides 24 hours of coach specific training time.