UNDERSTANDING YOUR NEEDS
The approach recommended in this proposal builds on the understanding that you are in search for a program that will offer participants a practical toolkit of team coaching knowledge, techniques and practiced skills that they can apply competently in their work to gain immediate benefits – spurring development of individuals and teams, fostering leadership potential, igniting performance through collaboration.
More and more managers and leaders realize how taking a coaching approach to support their teams, can help them create new levels of partnerships that trigger creativity and lead to new solutions that will lead to increased team cohesiveness, accountability, ownership and committed action.
The coaching process helps in increasing trust and fostering communication. It supports attitudes of openness and accountability. When a coach approach is in place, managers can reduce turnover, maintain their investment in their employees and have more dedicated and competent workers committed to creating a collaborative culture.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is suitable for executives, managers, project managers, team leaders, human resource professionals - leaders at every level who want to learn advanced communication and organizational leadership skills.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
An intensive, fast paced, experiential, business relevant learning challenge.
During the programme, participants discover and experience how to inspire others to believe in their own success, sharpen their focus, and make radical shifts to achieve extraordinary results, all through state-of-the-art coaching techniques.
They will learn and practice foundational individual and team-coaching skills, tools and techniques, discover their personal communication and coaching style, deepen their understanding of team development processes and dinamycs, and learn to design and facilitate critical team coaching conversations.
They will expand their managerial and leadership toolbox and get excited to challenge the boundaries of what they believe is possible in increasinig their teams effectivness through collaboration.
WHAT WILL PARTICIPANTS LEARN?
The key outcome we aim to achieve in this 3 days experience is an engaged, curious, inspired, self-empowered participant, equiped with a practical toolbox, determined to start applying new aquired knowledge in their work with their teams - immediately.
They will leave this program with a sence that they know where to start, what to practice and how, and where to find support when they need it.
By the end of this program participans will:
- Understand their role of a manager as a coach, and the importance of developing coaching skills as an essential part of their leadership toolbox
- Learn foundational coaching principles and skills and practice employing them in their everyday environment
- Understand how individual and team coaching are connected, and how are they different
- Gain foundational understanding of team development stages and the five disciplines of successful team practice
- Learn to recognize the distinct needs of their team in each stage, and recognize the importance of adapting their leadership and coaching style accordingly
- Learn to design a long term team coaching process
- Practice designing and facilitating challenging team conversations