What is the next Big Idea? As companies work to release the innovative potential of the people and organizations, they find that often it is not easy to encourage and motivate this much-needed competitive skill.
Using the most recent research into creativity and innovation, this program will draw on management strengths and identify natural creative styles of the participants. Through case studies and experiential sessions, the process from Creativity (generating ideas) to Innovation (making those ideas into new processes, products or services) will be explored, and participants will identify their strengths in working in a paradigm of possibility with their own, unique creative potential. Participants will take away new and powerful ways to approach challenges, and ideas to inspire their teams to develop innovative solutions.
Key competences and skills addressed and learned in this program
- Thinking in lateral ways
- Leveraging abstract thinking
- Utilizing the intersection technique
- Inventive problem solving
- Identifying your innovative strengths
- Developing team creativity
- Creating exceptional results
Key learning outcomes
Participants, through activities and experiences that explore the process of innovation and creativity, will discover and develop new and unique ways to tap into their creative potential and processes, and enhance and develop the creativity of their teams.
- Participants will, after receiving a preparation packet for this course, identify the issues and challenges they want to work on during the program. They will also complete the brief pre-workshop exploration questions.
- A workshop manual with materials for course use will be provided onsite.
- Following this program, an additional packet of materials will be distributed of activities and additional resources that will further reinforce the learning objectives achieved.
Materials for this program
A room which can comfortably accommodate up to 12 participants, several flipcharts, markers, a projection device, and space for break-out sessions.