Of particular value to organizations, Intentional Leader is an inspirational leadership program designed to empower people to become effective leaders in the new world economy.
It is an opportunity to become acquainted with inner thoughts and feelings. We call this intra-personal intelligence - understanding your own inner world and being conscious of how this impacts your experience as a leader.
Intentional Leader challenges and supports participants to grow in terms of self-awareness and self-leadership, and to become more authentic and effective as leaders.
This program is designed to give life to the organisation’s leadership capabilities and competencies through self-leadership in order to equip leaders with the skills to activate extraordinary results.
More specifically, as a result of attending the program you can expect:
- To gain a better understanding of your own personality and the personalities of others
- To experience personal growth through self reflection and self disclosure
- To gain insight into your personal strengths and weaknesses
- To see an increase in the level of your self-awareness and self-regulation
- To see an increase in the level of your relationship-awareness and relationship-regulation
- To be more comfortable leading in complexity and ambiguity
- To be more comfortable with intelligent risk taking and innovation
- To feel more authentic, inspirational and intentional as a leader
- Creating Clarify and Alignment
- Inner Dialogue
- Essential Leadership Qualities
- Self Reflection
Additional information specific to this program
A workshop manual with material for course participants will be provided onsite.
Following completion of this program, a packet of materials will be distributed with activities and additional resources that will further reinforce the learning objectives achieved.
An online personality assessment.
Materials for this program
A room which can comfortably accommodate up to 12 participants, several flipcharts, markers, a projection device, and space for break-out sessions.