The benefits that you will receive from Coaching are to be seen first and foremost from a practical and business point of view.
Individuals who engage in a coaching relationship can expect to experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, enhanced thinking and decision making skills, enhanced interpersonal effectiveness, and growing confidence in carrying out their chosen work and life roles.
Consistent with a commitment to enhancing their personal effectiveness, they can also expect to see appreciable results in the areas of productivity, personal satisfaction with life and work, and the achievement of personally relevant goals:
Coaching provides leaders with a "thinking partner" to help them process and deal with issues and plans for the future. The focus may include:
- Enhancing organizational performance and communications.
- Mastering new roles and relationships when positions change.
- Creating visions and strategic plans.
- Finding better solutions for dealing with difficult people and situations.
- Discovering how to create more time and energy.
- Experiencing fulfilment and success.
Key competencies and skills
During the Coaching process you will
- Practice being in situations you have not been in before.
- Increase the awareness about yourself and your leadership skills.
- Enhance specific areas of your leadership.
- Receive unbiased and honest feedback.
- Get opportunities and be encouraged to try out new things.
- Be pushed to really think out of the box.
Key Learning Outcomes
Through the coaching, you wil:
- Improve your decision making.
- Enrich your leadership style.
- Increase your personal productivity.
- Boost your confidence.
- Intensify your personal motivation.
- Experience more satisfaction at work.
6 to 9 months
2 x 60 minutes tele-coaching sessions or one Face-to-Face (in person) 2 hour coaching session per month.