Using the most recent research into creativity and innovation, this program will draw on management strengths and identify natural creative styles of the participants. Through experiential sessions, the “process” of creativity will be explored, and participants will begin a voyage of discovery, working in a paradigm of possibility with their own identified process for expanding and harnessing creative potential. Participants will take away new and unique ways of approaching challenges, and developing creative and innovative solutions for organizational challenges.
Key competences and skills
- Thinking in lateral ways.
- Utilizing the intersection technique.
- Strategic problem solving.
- Identifying your creative style.
- Developing team creativity.
- Creating exceptional solutions.
- Identifying hidden creative strengths.
Key learning outcomes
Participants, through intriguing and enjoyable activities and experiences, will explore the creative process, developing new and powerful ways to tap into their own creative potential as well as the creativity of their teams.
- Participants will, after receiving a preparation packet for this course, complete the pre-workshop exploration questions.
- A workshop manual with materials for course use will be provided onsite.
- Following this program, an additional packet of materials will be distributed of activities and additional. resources that will further reinforce the learning objectives achieved.
A room which can comfortably accommodate up to 12 participants, several flipcharts, markers, a projection device, and space for break-out sessions.