Powerful Coaching for people to build stronger teams & get outstanding results
This innovative program is an introduction to coaching skills for managers and leaders. The program begins with an interactive micro learning on mobile app and ends with 1 day practice workshop. This coaching program includes essential skills and competencies that are foundational to coaching in the workplace. Participants will learn how to use coaching as a way of communicating on a daily basis as well as how to structure and conduct a successful coaching conversation. They will also be aware of the important role self-awareness and mindset play on the part of the coach and will be easily able to recognise when coaching adds value and when it does not.
The foundations of coaching for managers, leaders and executives.
Essential skills, mindset and competences that underpin successful coaching.
The basic techniques and practices of performance coaching.
The key coaching tools to grow people and develop organisation.
Interactive and intense master class in the use of coaching as a leadership style.
A potent experience that wakes you up to the power of coaching in the work place!
Coaching Demos and Practice
- Build rapport, trust, and space to coach
- Coach others to find solutions for themselves –
- instead of giving them the answers
- Give feedback that makes a difference
- Coach others to increase focus, engagement and impact
- Coach underperformance
- Support others to realise full potential
- Manage coaching process and accountability
If you want your managers and leaders to have a solid and practical foundation in coaching skills, then this program might be the one you’re looking for.
- Appropriate for any level of management
- 90-days integrated learning that begins with virtual and digital learning and ends with 1-day practice workshop
- Integrated, action based tools to apply and sustain learning on a daily basis
- An accountability support system between participants that keeps people encouraged and engaged
- Delivered by the TNM Coaching faculty
What People Say
“This program got me to realise that as a leader I did not have to have all the answers or be an expert in everything myteam does… but my role was rather to coach for success and deliver through others.“
"This program was useful, and very practical. The biggest learning for me was: instead solving problems and providing solutions, I am asking powerful questions to develop the problem solving skills of my team."
Anna Scott. UK